INPRNT uses your personal data only for operational purposes or as required by law. We do not participate in demographic-based advertising, remarketing or other marketing endeavors using your personally identifiable information outside of our opt-in email newsletter.
Your security is also very important to INPRNT. We encrypt personal information using secure socket layer technology and other commercially acceptable means of encryption. However, these measures cannot guarantee absolute security. By using the website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Data We Collect
The data we collect depends on how you use our website.
- When you register for an account (whether as a user, buyer or artist), you may provide your name and email address.
- Once an account has been registered you may add additional personal or demographic data to your account to customize your online INPRNT profile, such as a biography or profile picture.
- Users may also add data to the site by creating Collections, uploading images for sale or placing orders.
- Artists's data may also include sales history, withdrawal history, credits and debits, and orders placed with or without a balance.
- Our servers automatically receive and record non-personally identifiable information such as your IP address, INPRNT.com cookie information and pages accessed.
How We Use Your Data
INPRNT uses your data for operational purposes, which may include: .
- Providing and improving our services;
- Developing new services;
- Communicating with you;
- Processing your transactions; and
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations or requests by judicial process or governmental agency.
Data We Share
We share personally identifiable information when necessary for operational purposes. We do not share this data with advertisers or third parties who do not assist INPRNT with daily operations.
- As is true of most websites, we use analytic software to gather certain information automatically that we use to improve site performance. This software may use your IP address. We do not share additional personally identifiable data collected by INPRNT to these services.
- When you subscribe to the INPRNT newsletter or receive transactional emails from the site, we may share your name and/or email address with our third party email provider. You can opt out of the newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you place an order on the site, relevant information may be shared with our merchant processor, shipping software provider or other third party vendors. The purpose of sharing this information is to assist in fulfilling your order. Shared information may include your billing and/or shipping address, name, email address and order details.
- Artists who request account withdrawals on INPRNT may have their name and transfer details stored in our accounting software.
- Titles and images of prints may also be posted on social media with the name of the artist.
Data Deletion and Retention
Upon request we can close your account. Please note, however, that some data may be retained as necessary to keep a historical record of transactions on the site for business, legal and/or accounting purposes.
- When we have no longer have a business need to retain personal information, we will delete or anonymize it or, if anonymizing is not possible, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from further processing until deletion is possible.
- We reserve the right to retain and/or share your information when required by law.
Privacy of Children
INPRNT does not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 16, and children under the age of 16 are prohibited from using our services. If you learn that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. The following data protection rights apply if you are a resident of the European Economic Area.
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you wish to opt out of marketing communications we send you, please click the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails, or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your prior consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any data use or processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal.
- For more information about the GDPR, please contact your local data protection authority.