The strand is named for the Howe family, local landowners from Cromwellian times. Guy’s Postal Directory of 1914 lists Howe owners of Killeens House and Glanavirane House; the latter is still occupied by a Howe family today. A stream crosses the beach, fed by the reed beds behind. The beach is little frequented except in summer.
This is a gallery-quality giclée art print on 100% cotton rag archival paper, printed with archival inks. Each art print is listed by sheet size and features a minimum one-inch border.