Vladimir Aleksandrovich Serov.
• 2008 A beginning photographer, graduate of Nizhniy Tagil State Socio-Pedagogical Academy’s Faculty of Art & Graphics majoring in Decorative and Applied Arts.
• A member of "No Comments" artistic project since 2008. "No Comments" art group was established in order to organize independent reports and traveling exhibitions devoted to the most vital subjects in the group's opinion.
• Participation in local, regional and international photographic exhibitions since 2008.
• 2010 Postgraduate courses- Graduate Academic School of Graphic Design, Moscow.
• 2010 Began supplying works to stock agency.
Gallery-quality canvas prints on a smooth white archival canvas. Each canvas is hand cut and wrapped, featuring a 1.5" white edge. Hanging hardware is included making your canvas ready to display.