Vladimir Aleksandrovich Serov.
• 2008 A beginning photographer, graduate of Nizhniy Tagil State Socio-Pedagogical Academy’s Faculty of Art & Graphics majoring in Decorative and Applied Arts.
• A member of "No Comments" artistic project since 2008. "No Comments" art group was established in order to organize independent reports and traveling exhibitions devoted to the most vital subjects in the group's opinion.
• Participation in local, regional and international photographic exhibitions since 2008.
• 2010 Postgraduate courses- Graduate Academic School of Graphic Design, Moscow.
• 2010 Began supplying works to stock agency.
This is a gallery-quality giclée art print on 100% cotton rag archival paper, printed with archival inks. Each art print is listed by sheet size and features a minimum one-inch border.