Digital Collage Artwork.
Series of artworks dedicated to “The Women Rights Movement"
To all women, mothers and sisters, wives and daughters: we never thank you enough, and we will never be able to give you what you really deserve. Instead some of us are so blind in mistreating you, in hitting you and abusing you. We might not be able to change the past, but we shall never forgive those who are feeding on our women’s lives. The Women Rights Movement, Say no to Women abuse.
Hi, I’m Oday and I do Digital art & Photographer. I describe my work as Surrealism Photography, where I developed my style influenced by space and nature.
What I do:
- Album Cover Artwork (Album, EP, Single, Mixtape… ) and Motion Graphics.
- Wallpaper Design / Social Media Design.
- Event Posters.
- Photoshop Editing.
o Remove BG & Objects.
o Photo Enhancement & Color Adjustments.
o Photo Restoration.
- Photoshop Tutorials (Available on my YouTube Channel).
- Digital Exclusive Artwork.
- Wall Art (Art Prints, Canvas Prints, Metal Prints… ).
- Digital Collage / Photo Manipulation.
- Packaging Design.
This is a gallery-quality giclée art print on 100% cotton rag archival paper, printed with archival inks. Each art print is listed by sheet size and features a minimum one-inch border.