INPRNT values your privacy and strives to be transparent about how we collect and use your information.
Because you are an INPRNT artist, we need you to update or confirm some important tax-related information.
To use INPRNT as an artist, you must be at least 18 years of age.
Artist Print of the original oil painting on aluminium, 2019.
'This series is united within the scope of internal and external humans ‘Anguish’. How can a deeper narrative be shown through the face, the body? Is the viewers eye invited or shunned by the subject and how does that affect your relationship in viewing? Pursuing liberation of the subject beyond this moment is done through the artists choices and actions.'
- 2019 exhibited at Growing Pains Residency, AUS.
- 2019 Finalist in the Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize, USA.
- 2019 edition of 15, prints on Aluminium (A4 size)
- 2019 original oil painting, Available via www.lizgridley.com.au and enquiry through [email protected]
- 2020 exhibited at TRUE FORM, AUS.
- 2021 exhibited at Women Painting Women II, AUS.
- INPRNT has the only open giclee edition, printed on archival paper to ensure a piece that will last.
Liz Gridley, emotional figurative oil paintings made on Wurundgeri & Bunurong land, Australia.
From an artistic interest spurred through Life Drawing sessions, Gridley’s work centres on her emotional experiences of the human body, internal stresses, and how a painted human subject can affect the emotional state of the viewer.
“I can feel a reaction in my gut when I view an artwork that is enamouring – and it is much more complex than simplistic emotional states, like happiness or sadness. The figures play with gesture and bodily discomfort to complicate the viewer’s ...
This is a gallery-quality giclée art print on 100% cotton rag archival paper, printed with archival inks. Each art print is listed by sheet size and features a minimum one-inch border.