An ink pen drawing inspired by my favorite songs from February 2020:
1. Caribou - “Like I Loved You”
2. Grimes - “Delete Forever”
3. Car Seat Headrest - “Can’t Cool Me Down”
4. Alex Newell - “Boy, You Can Keep It”
5. Christine and the Queens - “People, I’ve been sad”
6. Soccer Mommy - “crawling in my skin”
7. Jessie Ware - “Spotlight”
8. Orville Peck - “Queen of the Rodeo”
9. The Avalanches (featuring Blood Orange) - “We Will Always Love You”
10. La Roux - “21st Century”
Born in New Jersey, Joseph John Sanchez III developed a passion for art through Saturday morning cartoons and Sunday comic strips. This childlike wonder followed him throughout his academic career, culminating in a printmaking exhibition at Wesleyan University that included over-sized paper dolls and a briefcase full of crayons.
In 2007, Sanchez kicked off a decade-long marketing career, but he never fully abandoned art. From New York City to the Boston suburbs, he occupied his commutes by creating intricate newspaper collages and ballpoint pen illustrations.
Now based in Wenatchee, he has committed to developing work composed of swirling ...
This is a gallery-quality giclée art print on 100% cotton rag archival paper, printed with archival inks. Each art print is listed by sheet size and features a minimum one-inch border.