The Staircase leading down to the very well known Point Reyes Lighthouse. The cliff side brought spectacular views and awesome memories. -BBimages
• Photo By : @brycebowlinphotography • 📌Point Reyes Lighthouse, California
• The Gear I Used : • Canon EOS Rebel T6
• Canon Zoom Lens (EF-S10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM)
• Mode Set To Manual • ISO : 600
• Shutter Speed : 1/4000 sec.
• Aperture : f/5.6
• White Balance : AUTO
Hello! I’m Bryce, I am from the Reno/Tahoe area in Nevada. I just recently got my first digital camera last June, in 2019. And since then I’ve been to Alberta, Canada and Oahu, Hawaii and many other locations. I have learned so much since then and this time next year I think I will be a professional. All photos are taken and edited by me.
This is a gallery-quality giclée art print on 100% cotton rag archival paper, printed with archival inks. Each art print is listed by sheet size and features a minimum one-inch border.