A piece inspired by the documentary about the history of Orcas in captivity at Sea World - Blackfish.
Study of an Orca skeleton found on Google over a couple hours, done in Photoshop CC with a Wacom intuos pro tablet.
Concept artist and illustrator from Perth, WA who loves drawing monsters!
- Website: www.austenmengler.com
- Main Store: www.austenmengler.com/store
- Patreon: www.patreon.com/austenmengler
- Instagram: instagram.com/austenmengler
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheArtofAustenMengler
- deviantART: austenmengler.deviantart.com
- YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/LordNetsua
- ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/austenmengler
This is a gallery-quality giclée art print on 100% cotton rag archival paper, printed with archival inks. Each art print is listed by sheet size and features a minimum one-inch border.